Job Title: Associate Medical Director Sleep (100% Remote)
- The successful candidate will be an M.D. or D.O. with a current, active, U.S. state medical license and board certified in a clinical specialty recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS), with recent practice experience in direct patient care (within the past 18 months).
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, URAC and NCQA standards a plus, and familiarity with automated processes and computer applications and systems is required.
EMAIL CV TO: Jenny.Hanson@evicore.com
- Provides timely expert medical review for requests to evaluate the medical necessity of services that do not meet utilization review criteria while located in a state or territory of the United States.
- Reviews appeals for denied services related to current relevant medical experience or knowledge in accordance with appeal policies, if so delegated.
- Provides timely peer-to-peer discussions with referring physicians to clarify clinical information and to explain review outcome decisions.
- Documents all actions related to clinical review sessions and attests to appeal review qualifications as required.
- Maintains files of all reviews as required by law and Health Plans to retrieve reportable data.
- Maintains necessary credentials and immediately informs eviCore of any adverse actions relating to medical licenses and/or board certifications.
- Supports the annual review of utilization review criteria.
- Supports and communicates eviCore policy and procedures to the provider community.
- Participates in strategic planning for and evaluation of the Care Management process/unit.
- Assists with staff educational training and in-service programs and serves as a clinical resource for eviCore staff
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta has several openings for Polysmnographers. Explore your career opportunities at Children's: www.choa.org/jobs.
For questions contact:
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Southeastern Lung Care and The Sleep Disorders Center
(www.southeasternlungcare.com) is looking to hire an RPSGT with
at least five (5) years of experience to perform study acquisition in either our Decatur or Conyers facility. The
position is Monday through Thursday from 8:45pm to 6:45am. Competitive salary and benefits available. Please email
resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Associates is an AASM accredited facility with locations in Stockbridge and Fayetteville. We
are seeking a FT or PRN sleep technician to join our organization. Please fax a copy of your resume' to (770) 692-2375.
The Sleep Lab Technician performs a variety of sleep studies to diagnose the type and extent of disorders. The Sleep
Lab Technician works closely with patients to diagnose and determine therapy for patients with a variety of disorders
related to sleep. Technicians score sleep data and prepare raw data for physician interpretation.
- Graduate of a polysomnographic technologist training school or A-step program preferred
- One year of full time employment as a polysomnographic technologist, preferred
- Experience with scoring sleep data, preferred
- Ability to initiate appropriate therapeutic interventions according to laboratory policy
- Ability to troubleshoot respiratory therapy devices and physiologic monitoring equipment
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with patient interaction
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pediatric experience desirable
- Certification in BLS required