Children's Healthcare of Atlanta has several openings for Polysmnographers. Explore your career opportunities at Children's: www.choa.org/jobs.
For questions contact:
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Southeastern Lung Care and The Sleep Disorders Center
(www.southeasternlungcare.com) is looking to hire an RPSGT with
at least five (5) years of experience to perform study acquisition in either our Decatur or Conyers facility. The
position is Monday through Thursday from 8:45pm to 6:45am. Competitive salary and benefits available. Please email
resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Associates is an AASM accredited facility with locations in Stockbridge and Fayetteville. We
are seeking a FT or PRN sleep technician to join our organization. Please fax a copy of your resume' to (770) 692-2375.
The Sleep Lab Technician performs a variety of sleep studies to diagnose the type and extent of disorders. The Sleep
Lab Technician works closely with patients to diagnose and determine therapy for patients with a variety of disorders
related to sleep. Technicians score sleep data and prepare raw data for physician interpretation.
- Graduate of a polysomnographic technologist training school or A-step program preferred
- One year of full time employment as a polysomnographic technologist, preferred
- Experience with scoring sleep data, preferred
- Ability to initiate appropriate therapeutic interventions according to laboratory policy
- Ability to troubleshoot respiratory therapy devices and physiologic monitoring equipment
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with patient interaction
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pediatric experience desirable
- Certification in BLS required