Donnell Spurlock Albritton CRT, RCP
Robert M. Albritton RPSGT
Hal Alpert MD
Robert Baldree RPSGT
Sonja Ballew RPSGT
David Bradley, DMD
Daniel Brown JD
Daniel Callahan, MD
Elizabeth Caughey, DDS
Demetria J. Collins RPSGT
Rock Conner RRT, RPSGT
Teresa Crocker RPSGT
Wei-Ming Edmund Day RPSGT
Jeffrey S. Durmer, MD, PhD, D.ABSM
Scott Eagles RPSGT
Emory Sleep Center
Christopher V. Espinosa RPSGT
Heta Ewing RPSGT
Iris Fink RRT, RPSGT
Robert Alan Finkel, DDS, MAGD, FICCMO
Gary Freed DO
Fusion Sleep- Center for Sleep Disorders
Eric Gamez, RPSGT
Prasad Garimella MD
Kimberly Goins, RPSGT
Joe B. Granato R.EEG T., RPSGT
David M. Gregory RPSGT
Richard Halbisch RPSGT
Ruth Harris RPSGT
Wesley Head, MD
Katie Hill RPSGT
Naseer Humayan MD
Melissa Renee Ivie
Walter James, MD
Raj Jasani, MD
Barbara Joslow MD
Chris Kennedy RRT
Joanna Konczal RPSGT
Scott Leibowitz, MD
David Lesch, MD
Manoj Maggan DDS
Gregory Mauldin, MD
Penny Mehaffey RPSGT
Jeffrey Michaelson MD, FCCP, FAASM
Gary Montgomery MD
Mayoor Patel DDS
David Pitts, MD
Mark T. Pollock MD, FCCP, D, ABSM
Karoline V. Ramsey REEGT, RPSGT
Lolita R. Roldan RPSGT
Nancy Ross RPSGT
Sleep Disorders Center of Georgia
Wendy Smith RPSGT
Badar Syed, MD
Norman R. Townsend RPSGT
Todd Tyson RRT
Thomas A. Wall
Penny Willfong, CRT, RPSGT
Sharon Williams RPSGT
Susan Keller Yenney RPSGT
RENEW GASP MEMBERSHIP - click here
UPDATE YOUR MEMBER PROFILE (current members) - click here
GASP will help both medical professionals and sleep centers and labs excel in the rapidly growing
field of sleep medicine. Membership with GASP is an elemental method in which you are able to
support your profession. Your membership helps GASP advance sleep medicine to ensure that the
highest standards of excellence are maintained as the field continues to grow.
- Voting Members
- Facility Member - $500/year (+$50 application fee)
AASM Accredited Sleep Centers or Labs
Includes 2 voting individuals
- Clinician Member - $75/year (+$35 application fee)
Physician, Dentist, PhD, RN, PA, ARNP, LPN, MA
- Technical Member - $35/year (+$15 application fee)
RPSGT, Non-RPSGT, RRT, CRT, R.EEG.T, EEG.T.
- Non-Voting Members
- Associate Member - $20/year ($+10 application fee)
Individuals with an interest in Sleep Medicine
- Non-Accredited Facility Member - $500/year (+$50 application fee)
GASP Active Member Benefits
GASP IS THE AUTHORITATIVE BODY FOR SLEEP MEDICINE IN GEORGIA. GASP...
GASP PROMOTES STANDARDS OF PRACTICE. GASP...
- provides a political voice for the healthcare providers to improve Sleep Medicine care in the state of GA.
- allows healthcare providers to protect the field of Sleep Medicine from opposing interests.
- benefits from a powerful alliance allowing for positive and productive collaboration between providers and payors.
GASP PROVIDES CONTINUING EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. GASP...
- stands along side the AASM/AAST, and other national Sleep Medicine representative bodies.
- establishes and maintains Sleep Medicine practice standards and supports specialty training in the state of GA.
- represents our state Sleep Medicine community in coordinated regional and national activities.
- promotes Quality of Care for Facilities providing Sleep Diagnostics and Therapy services in Georgia.
- is able to influence the standards of patient care, which Members hold themselves accountable to.
GASP PROVIDES A FORUM FOR COMMUNICATION. GASP members...
- coordinates continuing education and similar activities around the state for professional development. Members receive discounted registration fees.
- provides networking opportunities for professional and business communication as well as collegial activities.
GASP PROVIDES MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES. GASP members may...
- can post announcements and activities on GASP website.
- have access to a GASP Membership directory.
- receive a quarterly GASP Electronic Newsletter.
- receive pertinent specialty related announcements and advocacy updates.
- have access to members only section of the GASP website.
- use the GASP Logo on marketing collateral, confirming their affiliation with the leading professional organization in your state.
- convey a message of quality to your prospective patients and referring physicians.
- be listed in the public searchable GASP database
- and for FACILITY MEMBERS ONLY - have their center's website logo and link on the GASP website, identifying your company as a leader in Georgia and driving additional prospects to your website.